Here is what we are doing to keep you safe:
- We are currently operating at reduced capacity (60%) to respect physical distancing regulations.
- Plexiglass has been installed between booths (Beverly Hills) for your safety
- We are currently operating on a reservation-only basis to manage physical distancing as best as possible.
- Guest information is required for contact tracing.
- Current regulations do not allow us to seat tables with over six people.
- We have added additional cleaning and sanitizing procedures to our previously established rigorous food safety and hygiene standards.
- We will be keeping our restaurant up to date with all public health guidelines as they evolve.
- We have prepared our team with the right tools to respond quickly to emerging developments.
- Every member of our team is fully empowered to stay home if they feel unwell. Additionally, each team member will be evaluated by management prior to each shift to ensure no symptoms are present.
- Face masks must be worn by all guests in the restaurant unless eating and/or drinking
- All staff have been trained on COVID safety protocols.
The Grill has been known for legendary food, service, and hospitality for thirty-seven years. While our priority at this time needs to be strict adherence to the health, safety and regulatory compliance, please make no mistake about one other thing: We’re still The Grill on the Alley and you can count on us to deliver the memorable experiences that have become our hallmark. Our team is intact, enthused and delighted to be back. We are all very eager to welcome you back as well!!